STRING me into motivation mode.

Fashionista, fashion lovers, fashion followers, all fashionings..... ( if there is such a word). The complete fashion must lush have is the so called 'Shanti Strings'! , I prefer to refer to them as strings of motivation, because they seem to be either little quotes, verbs, verses, or images of all things that move you with emotion, thought and passion.

Madam Alexandra E, herself managed to pick up three the other day, only to see what the chanter was all about. Picture a thin string almost thread like, you have options of differing colours, whichever one that tickles your fashion fancy. Moi chose the everlasting earthy colour of brown. Then picture a thin panel with the words of either 'inspiration', 'dream' or simply a platelette image of god or mary, held together by the string, to form a bracelet.... resembling similar to that of the Kabalah red string band/ bracelet, "whatcha ma call it thingy me jig".

Well guess what gloss girls, I haven't adorned the dear 'shanti' as yet, as I think I completely forgotten all about it, but I must confess it definately felt good at the time of purchase!, it felt slightly moving and motivational... telling my fashion sense to be more inspirational..... .

Although I deem it to be highly unfashionable to show a shanti string under your Chanel overcoat sleeve when you lift your hand to grab that champagne flute darlings!.

Fashion rating: Shanti String - 'applauding'

Love me or hate me,


Madam Alexandra E.
fashion styler.fashion expert.fashion queen.