MADAME MOOI - WHO IS THIS OTHER MADAM IN THE HOUSE???


Who is the other Madam in the house??????... please stand up!. I'm talking about Madame Mooi.... the much fantasized about 'it' bag label that appears to be swinging off many fashionista's arms. But why???, I don't really see the big 'capow' factor in it.. except yes, it may look different from your regular Chloe and such.. because I wouldn't call Madame Mooi LUXURY.

The creative brain of Madame Mooi comes from a certain lass named Sally Halse. Such a talented little thing is she. For she has managed to create a following of 'hoo ha' over her label.

There is definately fashion flare in her designs.... although I always say that accessories are so fickle.. unless you are a 'centuries' old household name,... then it is generally very rare for any 'bag designista' to put their fashion hands forward. So 'my my' wasn't I slightly impressed when polite whispers were spoken about this oh so luxed after label.... M a d a m e M o o i. xo.
Although I love the 'supposedly' creative uniqueness of this label... I'm not sure whether I can really be swayed as a fan. More so a 'fad'.

Snuffed and buffed... I don't really understand what all the big 'hoo ha' is all about... regarding this label. Although the name itself is very 'demanding'.. the arm candy offerings... I would say don't necessarily fit quite high in my 'must have' list.

Sorry Halse.... but I just don't see what all the fuss is about????. There are probably tonnes of other wannabe Madame Mooi's.... but for some reason.. your Madam Mooi screamed a little bit louder.

Although my critic tongue doesn't praise this as highly as those would like me to... I can however state.. that I do like the 'consistent' change of styles within the Madame Mooi range. If I was to dress up and make my way to a fancy dress 60's do... then one of Madame Mooi's ecclectic designs just might be suffice!.. But let's just make it clear that I don't think I would be swapping over my Marcs for a Madame Mooi permanently anytime soon! ( maybe for a temporary fashion moment.. but that's it).

Yes... the other Madam... Madam Alexandra E. personally finds it very boring... ( yawn ). I probably would swing a Madame Mooi on my arm.. for like half a day or so... but then I don't think the value or purpose of it will last much longer than that. xoxo.


My prediction for Madame Mooi???? although she is creating a fashion stirring....I don't really envisage a long existence...... Like I said... Madame Mooi is more like a 'fad' as opposed to a long standing 'style'. Now excuse me whilst I return to my fruitty tuitty organic mask... mwah xo.

P.S. Maybe Sally Halse is already predicting it's short existence... as there appears to be no 'webby' ( website) in sight!

Style rating: Madame Mooi - Yawning... ( I am utterly bored)

Love me or hate me,

Madam Alexandra E.
fashion critic.fashion expert.fashion queen