DESIGNER: MELINA HOLLWAY someone to watch.

My critic tongue stumbled across this little unknown... or possibly known label by designer Melina Hollway: Gold Coast , Australia.

Clearly embracing the styling trend of the flowy maxi floor length dresses. Melina Hollway, has incorporated two heavy trends which are sweeping the fashion world globally: Statement neck pieces combined with maxi creations.
Definitely not to be worn lightly with. xoxo. My thoughts suggest... styling is mediocre.. quite possibly because the incorrect subject has been used... however the Melina Hollway creations are absolutely styling.

Accompanied with a hefty price tag... Melina Hollway creations has placed itself as high end???? in my opinion.. not quite yet high end... ONLY WITH A HIGH PRICING POINT, however with a bit of tweaking in the styling and marketing department... the high end aspect could be incorporated.

I am nodding in approval of the white, blue and yellow creations.... the statement neck pieces are stunning!, could just as well be worn when the sun shines and when the moon glows. xo.

The label should be given much more credit for its intricate detailed creations... combining complex with simplicity. With a bit of media exposure and a 'high end' webby... Melina Hollway creations could well be adorned on many relaxing fashionista's.
French Frou Frou Mini????? .... not my cup of tea...

Please note: Melina Hollway has introduced a new collection influenced by the Frenchy naughties..., my opinion? .............no, not really in my approval department... looks too much like a costume dress up element. >

If Melina Hollway's goal is to benchmark itself as high end....then steer clear of fantasy type costume maid like creations... looks cheap and nasty: 'This is not high end".




Style rating: Melina Hollway collection - Bravo ( loving it, air kisses all around)
Frenchy collection? - Crossing my arms ( what the? & why?)

Melina Hollway has yet to display her beautiful creations on a webby... I can only assume that the webby is in the works!....

Love me or hate me

Madam Alexandra E. (k)
fashion stylist.fashion queen.fashion critic