MR LARKIN - WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE BRING MR LARKIN OVER TO AUSTRALIA??!!

I absolutely love it when designista's incorporate a healthy and cleaner conscious towards fashion. Well... I don't love it as much as I am writing about it... but hey.. it's something different, unique and promotes healthy planet!xo.

Introducing a little magnificent find.. all the way from the land of the U.S of A!.. this is MR LARKIN!... a 100% organic fashion offering. Currently only available in the U.S of A and the Canadian waters... however for the desperate fashionista's from world over.. you can get your hands on Mr Larkin online...

Too often do I see organic fashion offerings as having any fashion excitement at all!, generally the purpose is drab.. too pure and boring looking. But my fashion opinion has changed when I first investigated Mr Larkin. An exceptionally ORGANIC label indeed.
So tempted to push aside my other fashion finds....to temporarily becoming 'organically loving'.


Mr Larkin is in keeping with the fashion trends offered... however.... mellowing it down a couple of notches or two.. by simplifying the designs.. yet so symmetrically and asymmetrically compatible.xoxo.

There were a few eye sores... but not really worth mentioning at the moment.( you'll have to check it out on their webby to understand what I mean by eye sore!)



My critic thoughts are nodding in approval of this rare Mr Larkin. The unique presentation of story notes alongside the designs... introduces a very deep and personal relationship for the fashion offering and the fashionista.

I don't mind 'Elsa' she's looking delicately pure and vulnerable.. whimsically floating on cloud nine... is my first impression.

Knowing Madam Alexandra E...... although Elsa looks suitable for a more formal occasion.....I would relentlessly give in to wear it on a nice breezy summer evening out at a high dessert parlour............... I would probably throw in a millimeter belt around the hip line... pull it up to give it a bag effect... and then team it with an oh so pair luxe of dynamic flat sandals/ heels..... and yes... the foot form may just be in a brighter color palette also. Mwah xoxo.

My prediction???...... SOMEBODY IN THE SHORES OF OZ ( AUSTRALIA) PLEASE STOCK MR LARKIN..... bring Mr Larkin down under... because this is one stylish organic fashion offering................no yoga or meditation 100% organic kind of designs here!! thank goodness for that!!!xoxo.

Do your homework: http://www.mrlarkin.net/ (the webby is organically raw!!)

Style rating: Mr Larkin - Applaud ( Stylish effort)

Love me or hate me

Madam Alexandra E. (k)
fashion stylist.fashion queen.fashion critic