THIS IS FOR THE CLASSY STYLISTA.

Untitled

I am now technologically fashion savvy!!!, today I trialled and error a STYLING LOOK FASHION COLLAGE... courtesy of the intelligent fashion agents of polyvore.com.
( YES, the above fashion collage is styled by the hands of Madam Alexandra E... me xoxo)

My fashion collage is a montage and inspirational creation for the classy and stylish fashionista... who oozes style beyond her years... and sex appeal at the click clacking of the stiletto!! xoxo.

My choice for a classy fashion event, where dressed to impressed is a must.

If you can't afford whats on display............then improvise darlings... not everything has to be high end branded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! C.R.E.A.T.I.V.I.T.Y

Please take note.... dangling earrings for the moment are out!, button medium - large in size earrings are in!!! ( however rest assured, the danglings will be returning again. It won't hurt to wear the danglings when the moon is out, but not quite now when the sun is shining).


Love me or hate me


Madam Alexandra E. (k)
fashion stylist.fashion queen.fashion critic