FINALLY - SUBFUSCO FEMME REVIEW.... FINALLY FINALLY.

Take a seat ladies and gentleman.. and I shall take you on a galactical type journey into the dimension of the creative realm of the much anticipated second half of the Subfusco Fall 2010 collection "Inhabitants", the femme side of things.
Perched high on my fashion throne and penning my critic thoughts...I see a strong image of the wearable of 'tomorrow'. Don't even gasp for the notion of seeing a frill, frou frou or girly wirly type creations in the latest Subfusco fall femme collection!!... definately not!, instead expect to be taken into a new age world.. one which so powerfully creates the 'strong woman in a very captivating style'.


I adore the works of Mr Joshua..(the creative mind and parent of Subfusco), his vision of the femme is clearly one who oozes femininity in a very edgy interpretation.

I love the rouge effect on elongated leg offerings, the galactic style shoulder creations and of course the robe like diversions.

The elements have all been married together to create a very strong femme collection. Extremely wearable in every sense................ Knowing Madam me.. I would be so tempted to team a pair of heeled foot forms with a Subfusco creation.

Like two peas in a pod ( a cutesy analogy).. the femme collection so compliments the Homme.xoxo.

P.S overall... however the Homme collection in Subfusco's fall 2010 is my absolute favourite for any maleista who wants to stay ahead of his fashion peers.

Lovelies don't forget... don't expect to feel & see the entire collection until March/May/ June!!xo. not long now!!! xoxo.

Style rating: Bravo ( loving it, air kisses all around)

Love me or hate me

Madam Alexandra E. (k)













There is something about this.. that I just love...................xo.