I'M BACK!.... SNEAK PEAK AT MR GEORGE WU'S COMING COLLECTION.


My dear fashion followers, I am officially back!!!, apologies deary's for the delayed return. For all those who have been enquiring about my whereabouts... one would have assumed my holiday festivities had whisked me away to a fanciful destination... never to return!

I am officially revived, rejuvenated, and reappearing on the fashion scene! xoxo. Seated on my fashion throne.. after a much need feathering down.. after the dust collecting during my absence, I cast my fashion thoughts on something that obviously is only befitting enough to be my first fashion critic tongue review for 2010! Yes... my darlings.. I have my hands on Mr Wu's current collection... yet to be released nationally... but drumming up a whole lot of media hoo ha indeed!

Fashion followers world over, here is the result of a much anticipated and much awaited collection of a master talent in fashion, Mr George Wu, his Autumn/Winter 2010 collection titled 'Indistinct Messenger'.

This design is my favourite!!! the added detailing of accessories oozes a strong defined style. xoxo

We can all recall my last review on Mr George Wu's last collection... so I was eagerly twiddling my fingers to see what he may have conjured up this time.

My fashion tongue declares..... a very distinct and collection indeed!. I really do adore the notion when a designer has the ability to tell us a story through their creations. When they have the unique effortless ability to transport us into a different era...... in this case... Mr Wu, has relived the era of a centuries old novel, "Gulliver's Travels". Yes, my fashion followers, close your eyes and imagine the masculinity of capelets and feminine charms. Bring to life the livelihood of the 18th Century!!!!

Mr Wu's Indistinct Messenger collection definately falls within the category of wearable!!, which I absolutely love. I must make mention, that finally, finally, finally.... someone has introduced the 'capelet' into their collection. I still believe in Winter 2010, the cape effect will replace our cardigans and throw overs. I am still passionately hanging onto the notion that we will see more of highly embellished capes, long, mid and short. xoxo.


Wait with patience my dear fashion followers, Mr Wu's Indistinct Messenger will not be available to drape your fashion forms until February!!!, that's right.. stocking nationally in February... so only a few more weeks of sleeps!!!!

My final opinion???? - such a delight to witness this compelling story of Gulliver's Travels interpreted in a Wu style... mwah xoxo.

Style rating: George Wu -Indistinct Messenger Autumn/Winter 2010 - Bravo ( loving it, air kisses all around) xoxo.

More images below for your fashion delights.

Love me or hate me,

Madam Alexandra E. (k)




Loving this look indeed: the black and white palette is Wu's signature indeed.



Wu's input into the 'statement' pieces craze...................







Finally.... the little capelet makes an appearance!. Picture high powered office feminine form.. flying about her duties in much anticipated style!