SWAP MY STYLE - SaLeS & StYLe STeaLs!!!

Swap My Style: www.swapmystyle.com.au

Where exactly has 'moi' been.....???.. has anyone checked out the new SWAP MY STYLE webby?.. ( it's new to me.. because I haven't had the opportunity to view its new makeover!). SWAP MY STYLE must be upping the anty!!!, more P.R.O.F.F.E.S.S.I.O.N.A.L????

In the past few months... the Swap My Style entity has been partnering up..., collaborating and sponsoring with the big names and not so big names within the fash. industry.. Sportsgirl, The Social Studio... to drop a few names.

For those who may still be unfamiliar with SWAP MY STYLe.... let madam me.. enlighten you briefly. Think,.... 'old clothes, new clothes.. you don't want???, then take and swap for something you may want!'..... business is booming for Swap My STyle in Sydney, Melbourne etc.. but oddly enough.. it doesn't EXIST in good old BRISSIe ( BRISBANe)????. My theory for it's lack of success in Brisbane = Brisbanites... have an uncanny well ingrained belief that second hands, hand me downs mixed with champagne and trying to glam it up.. is just too 'cras'... .and 'un - fashionable'??xo. (That's my belief).

Brisbane Clothing Exchange is the closest copycat concept of Swap My Style based in Brisbane... but even then when you compare the two.... ..........SWAP MY STYLE... trumps!xoxo.

Getting side tracked... I'm letting everybody know, that Swap My Style will soon be launching a new section in their already very successful concept... called: 'Sales and Style Steals'.... sign up, join their mailing list and be fashionably informed with the latest fashion sales, events and styles!!!!!... think similar to Brisbane's own 'Fashionista Events'... but on a much 'grander' scale.. with a massive budget and sponsorship backing!!!!, this is one mailing list you want to be on!!!xoxoxo.


Check out SWAP MY STYLE @ http://www.swapmystyle.com.au/


Style rating: Swap My Style = Bravo ( loving it, air kisses all around)




Love me or hate me


Madam Alexandra E. (k)