MERCEDES BENZ FASHION FESTIVAL: FINALLY XOXO.

The best news waffled its way into my ear yesterday.. and of course publicly declared today. The best news to even take me away from my extreme duties of commentary
The best news that could even take me away from lacquering my nails with smokey grey Yves Saint Laurent....xo
The best news that could even stop me from sipping my tea
The best news that momentarily stopped me from touching up my lippy!!!!!

And the best news is of course the announcement that Mercedes Benz Fashion Festival ( Brisbane ) has found a new home!... and I am so proud to hear that the MR BENNETT team will be feeding fashion to the fashionably hungry.. by way of a Marquee.. in Southbank. ( I can just so see the vision:.. big and grand marquee, set up in a very plush New York with an Aussie flavour environment...runway show!)

My gosh, finally it has happened! The Brisbane offering of Mercedes Benz Fashion Festival is finally measuring up to its sister cities of Sydney and Melbourne!!xo. ( even though we will have to still wait to witness the fashion offerings and etc...).

Last year.. I recalled a penned review from Madam me.. myself, Alexandra E... a review which spoke of the brutally honest truth on Mercedes Benz Fashion Festival....... this year.. I hope to do the opposite... for some inkling of a feeling,, I think I will achieve just that! My fashion conscious tells me that this year.. Mr Bennett and his team are out to do some serious fashion rubbing!!, out to impress and make Brisbane shine within the fashion stakes for that momentary week!xoxo.

So proud am I .. as a fashion commentator, identity, critic, stylist, brain... whatever you may know me or refer to me as......that this is finally happening..a bigger and better showcasing of Brisbane's finest fashion event.

Now all they need to do is set it up like a very exclusive showing where front second and third row seats are reserved for VIP's within the industry.. I'm talking about the editors of Glossies, the voices behind the fashion bloggers..., the iconic fashion identities of celebrities and muses. Hang name plaques over the seating and take a snap shot of it.. just to tease the curiosity of fashionista's who just might be curious enough to want to attend the event purely for a glimpse of the VIP's...???.

Create a real New York'ish flavour.... This will only be achieved if you see a fashion blogger seated front row at an A-list designer showing in Brisban'es Mercedes Benz Fashion Festival.. blogging madly away.. beaming the information world wide to fashion lovers INSTANTLY!! If the team at MR Bennett's head quarters are clever and on to it... this is the new marketing flavour tactic to push the sales.... hmmmm I think I am a very clever fashion brain...xoxo.

Terribly excited with this years event... I predict it to be the best one yet for the Bennett team!!!xoxo. I'm shouting this to my overseas fashion lovers..... keep an eye on this little independent one.

www.mbff.com.au And it's happening in a different date slot.. early August... and it's appearing ahead of Sydney!!! can you believe it??? ahead of Sydney.. literally opening it.. for Australia!!!!! xoxoxo.

Love me or hate me


Madam Alexandra E. (k)