UNITARD......GOSSIP COUTURE

http://www.gossipcouture.com.au/ = Mauricio. Mauricio, Mauricio, Mauricio.. the Latin creative behind Gossip Couture.

I love the odd bits and pieces in the Gossip Couture collection, the fruity palette bolero jacket, the 'must have' organza silk high waist pant.. and the... wait for it..... the..... "UNITARD" ensembles.

The collection proudly announces 'limited edition liquid floral prints' and "80's inspired spandex basics". My opinion?....... I love the organza pant..., I like the idea of the 'unitard' ...( but doesn't confirm that i would wear it xoxo), I enjoy admiring the "floral" bolero!..... ( and yes I would wear it xo)

The Gossip collection lacks consistency.... although I clearly do not mind the offerings of pant, jacket, cape , shorts and leotards... I am slightly confused????. It would have been nice to witness a theme and agenda perhaps and continuity within each piece?.


Style rating: Gossip - Loving it for now.


http://www.gossipcouture.com.au/

Love me or hate me


Madam Alexandrae (k)

Scroll down for more gossip!


THE 'UNITARD'



Gossip Press: featuring the Gossip Bolero print jacket in
tangent mag.