LOVER THE LABEL

Today is just an entry of thought. Sipping on a lovely piping hot tea....... basking in the glory of my thigh highs.. and just simply typing.

The MBFF is slowly creeping up.. the busy pr and marketing team have prepped and carefully carved out snippets of what to expect at this years fashion event. The first snippet.. being the list of fashion creative(s) taking part. I was Surprised... when I say surprised.. I mean SURPRISED!! to see the label Gail Sorronda participating... the creative Gail Reid... hmmm.. things must have patched itself up:) xoxo, love must be back in the air... MBFF must have realised they need the label Gail Sorronda.. and vice versa xoxoxo oh mwah mwah.

I'll definately be fronting my presence at the Gail Sorronda showing... the label is a major draw card attraction for this years MBFF!!.

Going down the list... umm.. the label lover... I'll be excited to view this creative duo's fashion talents'. http://www.loverthelabel.com/, very impressive featuring, lush and plush fabrics to creative Northern and Southern Hemisphere collections. Classy on a creative edge.





Madam Alexandra E. (k)