TAREE BIRSE S/S 2010 - interpreting a princess.. I think..xx

I was forwarded the latest Taree Birse S/S 2010 look book.... and now I am sharing some key looks with you.

This is the label Taree Birse. A little label showcasing at this years MBFF 2010 .

The Spring Summer collection portrays an array of 'cocktail' type colours, splashes of colour spritz here and there. The theme although not yet provided, I can only presume that of an era of the modern day 'Princess' coupled with a distinct notion of feminine strength.

The inclusion of detailed triangular edges brings the modern element to each garment, soft and flowing intertwined with an edgy feeling indeed. xx.

On first glance, it almost bewildered me, because it was definately an interpretation of another era, with a very femme fatale girl(y) slant. The choice of colour pallette indeed took me one step back.. but befittingly so, suited the collection so much so, that it took me two steps forward (again).

Taree Birse manages to tease the fashion lover with adding the odd neutral design of flowy, one colour palette, maxi style ensembles.

And we mustn't forget the little black numbers.

I'm not sure.., but I think it is something you can almost become very accustomed with, if you give yourself long enough to interpret the designers sense of feminine delight in the creations. I'll say I like it,... I like the current collection of Taree Birse, stepping out of the drony monotone colours wins a thumbs up from me, for now.

www.tareebirse.com


Love me or hate me,


Madam Alexandra E(k)