MIMOSA - JUST FOR YOU...

MIMOSA S/S 2011. Fashion lovers on this side of the hemisphere, have a taste of the MIMOSA look book for what's ahead.

Renovate your wardrobe this Spring Summer, and make room for the current creations from MIMOSA.

Witness the floral prints and edgy jackets ( for those Hot Spring Summer evenings. Although the thought of a jacket appears Wintery..., but stylishly HOT for the sake of Summer and Spring nights xx.)

I love the conscious selection of textiles, and details ( flattering hem lines and soft pleats).

I will admit with all my heart... this season, MIMOSA will be bringing out the inner - femininity in me.. mwah xoxo.

Love me or hate me


Madam Alexandra E. (k)


Fashion lovers...more images below for your delight! courtesy of MIMOSA.
visit: www.mimosa.com.au

MIMOSA CAN BE FOUND IN SELECT GLOBAL COUNTRIES XX.







:) xo




THE PERFECT LOOK FOR SPRING SUMMER


YES PLEASE.. ONE FOR ME
LOVE THIS. LOVE THIS.LOVE THIS.