MIMCO ; ONE FOR YOU , AND ONE FOR ME XOXO


Oh how I love it when the new season rolls around and our fashion taste buds are fed with such delectable fashion offerings! xxoxo. This Spring/ Summer Mimco has created a fashion menu rightfully fit for the fashion forward & fashion conscious Queen.

This season, Mimco will be reviving our need to be draped in accessories from head to toe.

This season, only Mimco could turn the 'eye wear' chain into something that is 'tres chic'.

The Mimco girl is consciously aware of her surroundings, she is also far too aware of those who are aware of her xo, hence, this seasons campaign " An unpredictable revolution" - " I see you... watching me" ( and yes, I do, I see you watching me from wherever you are).

I see you ... watching me; clad in my Mimco eye offerings

I see you... watching me; weaving effortlessly through the 'architecturally, maze like' landscape

I see you... watching me; every detail absorbed, from my dripping jewels, to that of my statement arm candy ( bag )

I see you... watching me; forming the assumption that I am of the upper echelon.. the modern Queen of the new revolution..... however I possibly could be, and yet I possibly could not be....?

I see you... watching me; because this season, I am from the MIMCO revolution

I see you... watching me; because you are ' predictable '

I see you... watching me; yes I do. xoxo.

My accessory prediction for this Summer?.... a beautiful 'sunglass' chain, not for convenience, but instead, because it will look S..t..y..l..i..s..h

Images; courtesy of MIMCO ( thankyou for the lovely pics) http://www.mimco.com.au/

Love me or hate me

Madam Alexandra E. (k)



Love the eye wear chain... xoxo


I completely adore this.. from the head to bag to toe xxoxo