ZIESEMER

Inspired by the rule 'quality over quantity'- Milly Ziesemer, gave birth to her loved and much caressed label; ZIESEMER. She believes that there is no room "to skint, and no corners to cut, in the production room", and that her label creates "well cut, and well made clothing that people want to wear".

I first set my sights on the Ziesemer label, when an unknown sent through some pics, and then directed me to the blog.. curiosity arose... then came an appreciation, then came... lets find out a bit more....

Ziesemer is one of those labels, that impress you with its creations from the beginning, yet you don't know exactly what to make of it?... but then it has a continuous presence in your memory.... and then you know.... yes you know... you know that there is something special...and it is something to watch for ( success.. in the making).

Milly Ziesemer
The next time I came across a Ziesemer creation, was at the YEDP ( Young Emerging Designers Party)... hands up and hands down!, Ziesemer left an evitable impression; with words slurring in ones mind; 'artistic, architectural and simply....'she's onto something' ( words slurring in my mind, when I think of Ziesemer).



Milly Ziesemer has big plans for her label.. in no particular order;
1. Grow creatively
2.Explore untouched avenues
3.Gain more stockists and press
4.Gain recognition as a renowned fashion forward women's label ( I second the terminology 'Fashion Forward', Ziesemer is inexplicably 'fashion forward' indeed!



Just what is in the mind of Milly Ziesemer?... I think; a very creative fashion talent, with an intelligent artistic vision, with a high level of EQ ( emotional quotient) married with an equal amount of IQ (intelligent quotient).

Citing 'Alexander Wang and Ellery' as masters of genius... Milly Ziesemer could possibly be bashful, because my dear, you could possibly be the next 'creative genius' in your time xoxo.



Images courtesy of Ziesemer ( Thank you for the pictures xoxo)



Love me or hate me




Madam Alexandra E. (k)