PERFECTLY PEDICURED TOES

How many of us, have filed, clipped, buffed and lacquered our feet till we've simply become too afraid to even curl or bend our toes, in complete fear that our perfectly pedicured toes could be destroyed?

My hands are up and I'm yes'ing with all my might. T'is the jolly season to frivolously indulge manically on our foot forms. T'is the season to pedicure our toes with all of the unthinkable Springy and Summery palettes ! xoxo. Watermelon, Peach, Aqua, Stone, and Lilac!

Parade your fine foot-forms in this seasons latest foot form offerings, from sandals with slingbacks, to simple slide in and slip on, and zip and buckle designs. This Summer... I suggest a fashion investment in a nice sandal colour palette of silver or gold, with the perfect pedicured toes xoxo.

Images: courtesy of Regina Garde footwear designs.

Love me or hate me


Madam Alexandra E. (k)