CARMEN STEFFENS - STYLISHLY SIZZLING ALL THE WAY FROM BRAZIL

 I'm not sure about you, but when I first set my eyes on these luxury foot forms I instantly fell in love with them! xo. ( a stirring of the heart, when style succumbs and overwhelms you.. a numbness...)

Exquisite materials (leather, leather and leather), design and style.  Carmen Steffens is the new quiet achiever in the land of the luxury.  The label stems from the land of the hot, tanned and fabulously sensual beings of.... BRAZIL.

Epitomising nothing but style and grace, each design flatters all those pedicured toes xoxo.  I absolutely love the 'pop' of colour in the summer style sandals! xx. Completely befitting for the sunny climate of Australia.

Already embedded in stylish reputation in parts of the world of North America, South America, Europe, Africa and coming soon Asia ( Japan ).  Already with one store in Canberra ( Australia ), I am terribly surprised and extremely disappointed that Carmen Steffens cannot be found anywhere else in Australia!! ( what kind of fashion faux pas is this!!??? )

I predict that this luxury label, is teetering on the edge of shifting the Australian needs in stylish foot forms. From stencilled designs, to intricate gem and stone embellishments to playful popping colour palettes... there is something about the Carmen Steffens designs which makes my stylish heart skip with joy! xo.

In the next week... leading up to Xmas (Christmas), I will be displaying a series of designs, from footwear, bags and something for the male form all from Carmen Steffens.  So stay tuned, and in the mean time appreciate the latest Spring / Summer 2011 campaign from Carmen Steffens... all the way from sizzling Brazil xo.



Madam Alexandra E. (k)