FASHION : Madam AE... international in the BLOGGERSPHERE

 
 
 
 
 
Friday Fashion!.....  you can now find the fashion thoughts of Madam AE in one of North America's premiere glossy and digital fashion, lifestyle and entertainment magazines -
 Anokhi Magazine
 
Bringing a bit of the AU fashion review style of Madam AE, further into the International fashion bloggersphere :)

My blog has come a long way since I started penning small reviews a few years back.. For my loyal readers few would know that my blog took a small break a few years ago. Fast forward, I am back blogging away, due to a dear friend of mine Nick R. who has been one of the main reason's why this blog has re-emerged :).  With a terrific business mind and also creative in his own industry, he encouraged me to continue doing what I love, and that is to; write.....

So I hope you will enjoy reading my blog, as I share snippets of my life, the  things I love, and everything else in between xx

 
 
 
Kim T.
Madam AE xx