FASHION re-visited : something about me





A little bit of trivia about me...  my love for writing began when I was 12years old. A journal or two over the years.. documenting thoughts, inspirations, moments, memories and simply.. just 'Drawing my mind' ;)

This weekend, I decided to do a bit of 'blast from the past' and revisit my teen years up until my "today's" xx

In a quick timeline of fashion; when I was 12yrs old  I was into print body suits, at 13 I wore black bell bottom flares and lace up mid-driffs.. ( Oh dear.. ), 14yrs old; the denim cut offs made a frequent appearance, at 15 I decided to design my own denim cut offs.. I spent two days, and two nights making woollen pom poms, and then sewing them onto a pair of faded denim jeans, which I cut off to wear as shorts .. ( the denim pom pom .. ( what was I thinking?!). sweet16 was the year of floral summer dresses ( sweet indeed :) ) at 17.. my prom/ my formal year.. I wore a red sweetheart halter- neck chiffon flowing gown, and I just had to team it with a pair of long black satin gloves.. the kind of gloves that pull right up past your elbows ( I must have felt regal or royal.. or something ).

Re-visiting my fashion trials and tribulations during my teen years, lead me on a mission to hunt down my formal dress... after stifling through several boxes and suitcases.. I found my 'sweet heart satin halter neck chiffon gown :)', definitely a Fashion flashback xx

My formal/prom dress :)


Fashion re-visited :)


Kim T.
Madam AE xx