TALULAH: diagonal hem, lazy slip on's and floral prints.......


 
 
Love Blind collection ( my favourite... and completely my style xx )
 
 

Rare Jewel Collection


For my friends where the Sun is shining and hot Summer nights are peeping... another one of my favourite Australian label's is Talulah. Designer Kelli Wharton, has created a selection of collections where each one depicts fashion forward styles, simple, yet fun and frivolous at the same time.

I love her two current collections 'Rare Jewel'  & 'Love Blind' xx. Her Rare Jewel collection is an array of pastel palettes, with block, floral and hints of edge. Absolutely perfect for those cocktail and mocktail day's and night's :) Both collections have a constant demure hemline..throughout the designs. I call it the 'mid- way mini' where the cut is not too short, yet completely flattering slightly above the knee. I am a fan of this mid-way length, and the loose form fit, where it is not too tight and definiately not in need of an alteration....

Talulah's 'Love Blind' collection is a combination of futuristic shorts with diagonal cut hemlines ( I love this look ), loose jumpsuit styles.. floral  black night prints, and lazy slip on sleep wear style dresses xo ... the combination is unique and works for that Summer statement style. Sneaker the look, or heel it with a pair of sexy strappy open toes xx

It's no secret that I love dresses with that feminine stylish kick...  I call it "dressing down, with a bit of up :) " the up is either in your shoes, the texture of the garment, or a statement accessory.  I find Talulah designs are perfect in defining the feminine fashion forward style of self essence.

This  is why I love Australian designs.. the style is always, almost fuss free, there is something about the vision of the designer that reflects the carefree nature of the Australian lifestyle...with a bit of 'city' in you..... xx.



Kim T.
Madam AE xx

Rare Jewel Collection... I love the lavender pastel and capped sleeves










 
 

 
 






 
Love Blind collection ( loving the diagonal cut hemline short xx)
 
 

Love  Blind Collection
  

Love Blind Collection
 
 

Love  Blind Collection ( carry by day, carry by  night :) )
 
 

Love Blind Collection
 
 

Love Blind Collection ( I interpret this as the lazy, slip on sleep wear style cut.. love it)
 
 
Rare Jewel collection
 

Love Blind Collection