Travelling Ahead - By Madhurima Nigam



 
 
 
 Travelling has always been a passion for me.. as a child when I would watch the locales in movies I always desired to witness those marvels.  Over the years I have been extremely lucky to have traveled to most of the exotic and historic landmarks of the world.

The one thing that I always do before I start packing is check the weather on the net and prepare to plan accordingly.

A few must haves while packing;

- Do not ignore the light shawl which can turn into a scarf to add fashion, and also be warm just in case the weather gets unpredictable and nippy.
- Bring along a good sporty cap, as no one likes the heat on the head, and it's always a blessing on a bad hair day.
- Don't forget comfortable shoes, preferably pumps or flats for daily wear as high heels may make you look taller and stylish,  but after a long days walk you might hate looking at the blisters.

So happy travelling... I'm off to pack my bags too.



By Madhurima Nigam 



Witchery.com.au