LOVE ME OR HATE ME


Greetings to all fashion lovers, no introductions necessary. As you all may know, I am Madam Alexandra E., a self proclaimed fashion critic, fashion expert and fashion queen.
Seated front row on my fashion throne, I will bring you into a world of fanciful fashion commentarys on what I think is fashion forward and fashion nought.

Fashion houses either love me or hate me, but generally, all care dearly for my 'fashion tongue'. After all, the opinions of I, Madam Alexandra E., matters dearly.

Fashion lovers will follow me, for I am the fashion quick fix that satisfies your fashion hunger.
Speaking the Madam Alexandra E. fashion language of truth, it is I, who will consider what & who is worthy of a:
Standing ovation
Bravo
Applaud
Smile
Smirk
Curl of the lips
No comment

So, to all my dear lover's of fashion and fashion houses all over, take your seat as Madam Alexandra E. takes you into her world of fashion.

Love me or hate me,

Madam Alexandra E.
fashion critic. fashion expert. fashion queen