Wu Who?




George wu, is stuck on you. I had mixed feelings about this lad, when he first burst on the scene of the fashion world, there was nothing that special, yet, the hype of someone saying that he was, made us all stand up and listen ( the power of persuasive words). I too, could say someone was a good designer when really they're not, and all would believe, but sadly I would never bow to such fashion low, as I, Madam Alexandra E. speaks only the fashion language of truth.

Fast forward........ and Mr Wu is lad no more, but fashion man. My eyes feasted on his 2009 Autumn collection, silks moulded into some figure hugging and loose fitting fashion staples. Wonderful pink pallettes infused with smokey grey. I could say, "seen that done to death", but Mr Wu has weaved his own element, I guess.

If it wasn't for this latest collection, Mr Wu may have landed on my 'potential, check back later' radar.

See why Mr Wu is worth my fashion while -
www.georgewu.com.au

Style rating:
George Wu 2009 Autumn collection - "Applaud"

Love me or hate me,

Madam Alexandra E.
fashion critic. fashion expert. fashion queen