Bikie Gang.

Hail to the revival of the naughty bikie gang!. I'm smacking my lips about, the oh so trendy, and cute mid length bikie zipper jackets. I absolutely adore the black and tan versions. Although white is an option, unless you lean on nothing, and touch nothing, then go for it.

The sexy look is teaming the office pencil dress with the naughty bikie jacket and bring on the bling!, arms, fingers, neck, I'm saying pile it on to give yourself that naughty but nice ensemble.

As for footing. Any pump or peep toe heel will be suffice! but don't scream, 'look at my feet'. The attention must remain with the little naughty jacket.

Steer clear from teaming up the bikie jacket with tights, if you have east and west happening down there.

Style rating: mid length bikie jacket - " Standing Ovation"



Love me or hate me,


Madam Alexandra E.
fashion expert.fashion critic.fashion queen