TAN - ORAMA

Ladies and gentlemen, may I please have your attention. A fashion crime has been committed, and unless we unify to rectify the problem, then we will all look like a sea of oompaloompas....!

I'm addressing the 'tanning culprits'. Please, please, please!, since when did it ever become acceptable to 'over tan?'.

As I enter the sunny side of our world, I am greeted with a flooding combination of all shades of 'tans'. From crispy bacon shades, to melon balls, and orange peels, and don't forget the broken up forms of shades.....

' Tan in moderation'... meaning, don't over do it......... tanning is not like accesories, where you can overload and unload. If anything, peel back the layer darlings... and allow your own 'naturaaaaaal' colour to expose.

The ugliest sight before my eyes, a lass clad in a red uniform type garment ( pencil ensemble), and peeps of 'over embellished tanning'!!!, she looked like a walking hot dog.

If you must tan, then at least ask a fashionista for an opinion, or to at least tell you when to stop and look at yourself.

Style rating - "walking out"


Love me or hate me,


Madam Alexandra E.
fashioncritic.fashion expert.fashion queen