FASHION TONGUE

Hands up to all those who have learnt the complicated language of the fashion tongue. I applaud you if you have already educated your literacy in fashion. Not everyone is blessed with the knowledge and talent of grasping the fashion language that oh so often gets tossed around fashion arena's, back stage and front.

Definately not out of the ordinary to see the fashion language be spoken in the form of so called 'body language'. Seated in my front row usual, my eyes would be be speaking the fashion tongue in top speed!.

Not long ago whilst attending a so called fashion extravaganza , which I'm sure the hosts thought to be 'la chic' , but to me was 'la bor - bor - boring'. My eyes were cast in every this that way direction in critical discretion...........need I say more that moi, Madam Alexandra E. was not impressed, not even when Model X, entered the arena, clad in the most wantable and loveable gladiator style wrap me up and love me heels.

Cross legged, and arms imitating the same, my body spoke a thousand thoughts of fashion tongue.

So fashion lovers, sometimes, you don't need to utter a single pip squeek of a sound to voice your fashion opinion, actions speaks louder than words, and yet can't be held against you, because it's all an illusion based on assumption........

style rating - 'fashion tongue':'standing ovation'


Love me or hate me,

Madam Alexandra E.
fashion critic.fashion expert.fashion queen