SIGHT SEEING

SIGHT SEEING:
My fashionista eyes saw a plethora of fashion no no's. Whilst out in my style heels, chinking the champers with fellow fashionites, I was working overtime, analysing, and absorbing the sea of mini cocktail garments teamed with opaque black tights and heels of all sights.

Agreeable that the tight and heel thing is completely accepted and in during this era, in this moment of fashion time. But overload and overbearing was the exact words on my mind on this frightful tights night!

Be fashion independent is what I am declaring and bestowing my fashion wisdom on all the fashion lovers. Although it is good to blend amongst the fashion crowd, don't blend to the point where you become boring.

Open up your fashion minds, and be creative. Ignore the cold weathers and daringly step out without the tights for a change. Especially when the do, is a fashion must for all diva's.

Style rating: Opaque tights worn under mini cocktails for a big gala event - 'Smirk'


Love me or hate me,

Madam Alexandra E.
fashion critic.fashion expert.fashion queen