FASHION FLY

Up, up, up and away!. I just couldn't get a wink of fashion lover sleep last night, as I lay in my queenly bed thrilled with the thought that the next big Winter / fall must have in every fashion lover's wardrobe will be the 'cape'.

If the fashion houses are too late on providing this staple piece to their fashion followers, then take heed to my fashion tongue, bring out your cape creation for next cold climate.

Yes, yes capes may have already flown high in the fashion arena, but I can see it's revival in a big way!. My fashion prediction tells me shores such as the land of Oz, have yet to embrace the cape phenomenon.

My eye for fashion, can see capes with wonderfully odd embellished clasps and chains. Statement capes is the new furore.

Oh what a wonderful sight this will be! so bold and frivolous, teamed with your staple pant and heels............fly away my dears, fly fashion forward!.

Style rating:
Capes - " Standing ovation"

Love me or hate me,

Madam Alexandra E.
fashion critic.fashion expert.fashion queen

P.S. To the fashion house: Embellish me a scarf whilst you're at it.