LACQUER MY LIPS AND PAINT ME FREE

Safe to say that Mr N.P has landed and is staying!. Home to the land of Oz and the land of the day of thanks giving, this palettable fashion colour mogul has opened the eyes of many fashion lovers.

Like placing the cherry on top of a finished pie. Mr N.P and his oh so colour palettes have created finishing looks for he and she fashion lovers world over.

Bold, and rare is Mr N.Ps choice of intelligence in colours. Unlocking the hidden desires to play with colours, every fashionista dared to swipe on the hint of pink, purple, green and blue and all colours of the rainbow, just because Mr N.P says so.

Extending his foot offshores, is the greatest leap Mr N.P has taken, clever PR in his department I would say, but more so the talent is too obvious to say that it was just a marketing machine at play.

I must confess, amongst my bag of choice, somewhere deep within the ruins of phones, keys, and all things ladylike, I find my trusty mosaic blush for the day and pat, pat, pat away.

It appears to be completely in fashion to know of the Napoleon name. A fashion trend still climbing to the top.

Style rating:

Napoleon Perdis makeup - 'Bravo'


Love me or hate me,


Madam Alexandra E. fashion critic.fashion expert.fashion queen