TEENY, MINI, MINEY, MO.

Sipping champers, twinking teas and nibbling on pumpkin pie, out of the corner of my eye, clad in a leather mini and midriff top was school girl like fashion no no.

She has compelled me to address the issue about tweens who dress beyond their age, if anything, dressing in noone's age. Call the fashion police and their mom's/ mum's please.

Who on earth would allow their mini me's to venture the streets clad in cheap and nasty attire?, most likely the folks are not aware or just don't care.

Fashion is a statment yes!, but not when you declare it in bad taste. I understand these young things want to be individual and create a moment in time of their own taste. But please honey, you're asking to be classified in the department of give me $5 for a shake, if you don't shake your nasty fashion habit.

It completely confuses my fashion palette to comprehend why on earth these tweens bend to this low, when the magazines circling their inner circle surely are not displaying the little handkerchief skirt and teatowel top?.

On this day, I am stern, and serious, because Madam Alexandra E. would never approve of young fashion lovers baring next to nothing and think they have just created fashion, more like just creating a sight for sore eyes.

Thankfully, there is still high hopes for these bad taste fashion lover tweens, as the mind ages, the fashion taste does also, just hoping in good taste.

Style rating:

Tweens clad in next to nothing - 'curling my lips' & 'No comment'

On this occasion a double opinion is a must!

Love me or hate me,

Madam Alexandra E. fashion lover.fashion critic. fashion queen

P.S. For the mature fashion lovers? Please don't bother wearing mini's once you've peaked 35? . Let me put it politely, pushing a pram dressed in a mini and midriff screams, 'cheap and nasty mom/mum alert'. Unless you're supermodel gened then honey save them for another generation.