Cheng and Choo




How fashion creative is this fashion house?. Vivien Cheng infamously revives arm candy accessories.

Vintage is what I call it, never refer to it as second hand, it makes you sound and look cheap. Vintage glamour in its own right.

Exciting and new concept, something almost too good to be discovered and shared.

To have possession of a Vivien Cheng creations, you would be stamped with a tick of approval for an eye for rare and unique fashion standouts, but not exactly glamourous or stunning. Wouldn't take months to acquire, like that of the 'power fashion houses', instead a click and skip to the http://www.viviencheng.com/ station and you should be swinging one home.

Although not exactly high end in the market of brands, Vivien Cheng and her vintage little things sit somewhere amongst my trove of things

I personally prefer the Choo's and the Chloe's, but am entitled to be flexible in my fashion taste.

Style rating:

Vivien Cheng - 'Bravo'


Love me or hate me,

Madam Alexandra E.

fashion critic. fashion expert. fashion queen