Chk Chk Cheap

Too many five minutes of fame 'lass's' wandering the streets. Pleeeeeeeaaaaase, 'chk chk boom?', who would have thought 't'shirts' are replicated with this?.

In the famous slang of Madam Alexandra E. I declare - "Chk Chk Cheap!"

Although she looks rather tv worthy, not leaning towards the ugly department of things. She at least gives some form of fashion credit to the other aspiring bogans. I think if anything, she is the cream of the crop if you pick her from the Bogan Bunch.

Maybe there is fashion hope for the Bogan community after all. If so called Chk Chk Boom chick is a bogan eye candy, then she might give some fashion lift to her fellow 'boganites'.

Smart girl for weaving the camera in her direction, I guess everyone has a dream... the big man up in the sky thought she's done her stint and now deserves her well granted wish.

Upon five minutes of fame, Miss Chk Chk Boom might say "Ching Ching K'ching $$"

Style rating:
Chk Chk Boom chick - 'smile'

P.S. My lacquer tells me, she's harmless, and might just stick around for more than five minutes.


Love me or hate me,

Madam Alexandra E.
fashion critic. fashion expert. fashion queen