I HAVE TWO BIBLES: VOGUE & MADAM ALEXANDRA E's. LITTLE RED BOOK.




To those of curious minds.. and to hush all the why's and what for's... this is it... this is the little red sacred Madam Alexandra E. bible.. ( APART FROM THE OTHER FASHION BIBLE I RELIGIOUSLY LIVE BY... VOGUE) filled with the brimming fashionable thoughts of my critic tongue.... and of course.. any other useful tidbits of fashionable knowledge to store away.

Sorry lovelies.. but this is as close as you'll ever get to viewing my bible. xoxo. ( not that handy with photography).

Particular fashionista's have asked moi.. Madam Alexandra E., what is that thing I carry around... guarded like a sacred ordered 'Alexander Wang' bag......, my little red book...., is a collective of all things fashionably worthwhile to be sung and heard about it...by Madam Alexandra E. for the fashion lovers world over!.

So.. fashion followers, lovers, fashionista's and the sorts.... if you see a certain someone poised with a red book.. then most likely you have come into the presence of Madam Alexandra E.

Constantly on the lookout for fashion findings... and of course.. consistently with an opinion to accompany. Mwah.

Consider yourself very lucky.. if you and your creations or any information... is to be found in the 'little red book' of Madam Alexandra E.! Very few...receive any such attention. xoxo.. Darling.. I do not waste my time, nor my pages on just anything and everything!!!!.

Just like that renowned #1 best seller book by Elizabeth Gilbert - Eat Pray Love???, Fashion is beautiful : Eat fashion, Pray fashion and of course Love fashion......... xoxo.



Love me or hate me




Madam Alexandra E.
fashion critic.fashion expert.fashion queen