JAYSON BRUNSDON - ONE OFF SINGAPORE COLLECTION... OOOOOHHH SO ROMANTIC.. WHISK ME TO THE ERA OF 'THE GREAT GATSBY'.

Look what the busy Mr Jayson Brunsdon has been getting up to. All the way in the oriental shores of Singapore.. for the annual prestigious event.. 'Crystal Ball' ( September). So special are the fashion lovers of Singapore.. that Mr Jayson B. rolled out a special designed collection for this one off yearly event!!!! Wow... the people of Singapore must be something really special to Mr J.B... something very dear to his little heart.xoxo.


Apparently the theme was, 'cinematic femininity' oozing that 1930's era... and of course the twist of The great Gatsby times.........oooohhh lush.. I love.. I love this era. So romantically forlorn... ( ahhhhhh... peace at last).


My critic tongue.. says....The collection itself is not all that fantastic... some of the designs have all been there done that styles... but the colour palette would have to be absolutely de.....liiiiiishhhh!.

So fresh.. yet invitingly warm ( mmmmmmm, pour me a hot chocolate.. or whip me up a bowl of fresh cream.. to dip with lush berries..mmmmm). Completely echoing the era of the 1930's famous Vanity Fair do's.
Good to see the style is kept to date with the 'must have' staple shoe palette.. of nude pumps! Mwah... ladies please all invest in at least one pair to prance around in. xoxo.

Well congrats.. and smooches of air kisses towards My J.B.... for personally sitting high on a fashion pedestal in the shores of Singapore. Not much to say really... because this is not the actual collection for the season.. just a suprisingly befitting 'one off' creation!. Well received on my end Mr J.B!

Hmmmm I wonder if I can team up my Chanel arm candy with one of these???? ( I think so!). xo.

My little redbook.. writes: Jayson Brunsdon.. Singapore crystal ball collection - Where's the red lippy honey.. and a cigar??? ( um no... just for the theme, we must display a cigar).

Style rating: Jayson Brunsdon Singapore Crystal Ball collection - Bravo ( Loving it, air kissed all around)

Love me or hate me

Madam Alexandra E. Fashion critic.fashion expert.fashion queen