PAMELA ANDERSON - DRAPERY PIN UP DRESS...???



Just too good... to not pen my critic tongue on. So recently around the globe trotting world and onto the U.S of A..... we see a certain trash fash fashion queen... draped in 'something' with a little 'human like girl' attached to it.... Yes,.. I am referring to the little girl dubbed 'train' holder for Ms Anderson.


So much 'aghast and sighs' over the little mini fashion assistant.. that we all kind of overlooked the real 'meat' of this story?????? THE ACTUAL DRESS!!!!


I'm about to faint... can someone please awaken me with a bit of Clinique spritz?????. Can someone please tell me what id that???... and why is it barely held up by safety pins? .


The big 'fashion press/ PR' error in this situation.. is that many have failed to identify the designer of the dress?.. who is it? I'm sure if someone declared it as Jean Paul Gaultier or a re - worked vintage Chanel... then we would all be bowing down to our toes in elation as opposed to bowing down in irritation.


The dress only looks bad.. because it's worn incorrectly.. I'm sure if we put a Miss Miranda Kerr or a Miss Catherine McNeil or a Miss Gemma Ward or better yet a queen like Mrs Heidi Klum in it.. then we would dare not breath a word of fashion error about the thing. That's correct fashion lovelies.... you either can carry it off.. or not.


P.S. is it just me.. or does the little mini fashion assistant look quite 'quirky' styliiiiiiiiiiishhhhhh!. an emerging Tavi Gevinson I presume... ( Tavi Gevinson is the little 13 year old stylista.. taking the NewYork fashion world by storm.. back track to my previous entries please.. I dedicated a spot for this stylista.). Don't put too much opinion on the little assistant.. for all we know.. she could have begged to be the one granted to hold the dress up!!...kind of like.. very eager to get her little foot in the fashion door??? we all have to start somewhere... I'm sure other stylista's would have died to have that five minutes of styling fame...... ( although I would prefer not!!!). Mwah xoxo.


Style rating: Pamela Anderson drapery curtain like dress.. and little girl assistant - Crossing my arms ( what the? and why?).



Love me or hate me



Madam Alexandra E.

fashion critic.fashion expert.fashion queen