TOM GUNN...SHOE DESIGNISTA'S OF AUSTRALIA.. LITTLE BIT BETTER THAN NAT-SUI.

Whipping out my little red book... of fashion correspondent resplendour... ( yes... all my fashion critic tongues and thoughts are housed within this little red treasure book xoxo). I come across a pair of shoe loving designista's.. whom I had discovered way back in the when... ?.

Tom Gunn is the name.. Tom Gunn is the game!. ahh yes.. these two talented Brisbanite shoe loving junkies.. have created what you could call.. a more stable existence of designer shoes in the Australian waters.

Personally... perched high on my fashion throne........ hmmmmmm, me.. Madam Alexandra E. loves the name.. TOM GUNN!! sounds so sublimely strong.. and masculine..considering it adorns the feet of shoe loving feminities. Oooooohhh but Tom Gunn is just that.. masculinity encasing the delicate footing of every feminista ( female.. styling fashionista).

Hmmmm it's Italian lux leather scent.. engulfing every fanciful foot!. Delicious for the foot! xoxo.

Pedicure your feet ladies...and for those maleista's ( male styling fashionista's)... you can try it too.


Birthed from the creative minds of Gabrielle Thompson and Shannon Gunn ( hence Tom Gunn).... These two designista's have introduced their own styling shoe apparel for all fashionista's to enjoy.

I personally... feel from my fashion instinct.. that the current collection is somewhat slightly too matured??? .. I don't really envisage a younger stylista fashionsita particularly slapping these creatives on.

The paint palette is definately classy.. but once again.. reminds me very much of what I would wear at a resort type function.. instead of a very fashion climbing event????? ( you do understand what I mean???). xoxo.

Not quite yet Australia's very own Blahnik or Choo.... but definately similar to Nat sui?? but more modern than Nat sui??.

My critic tongue advised the two fashion flaring 'sole' sisters... to keep up the love of designing shoe.. ( which of course through sheer common sense.. they are doing)... but possibly break away from the safe classy resorty feeling?? The name Tom Gunn.. resembles strength.. I can so see.. 'out of this earth, over the top' designs'.... think about designing a collection for the Australian version of a 'Posh Spice' ( aka Mrs Victoria Beckham)... ( now we know how much this A - list celeb loves a shoe sky scraper).
Playing it too safe at the moment... bring out the 'daring' factor please.
I have yet to cross these two shoe closet lovers off my fashion list... as I still believe they are at the cusp of transforming shoe culture... very soon.......... but only if the 'design' permits. Mwah xoxo.
Do your homework fashionista's... check out: www.tomgunn.com
P.S. Don't be deterred creators of Tom Gunn... Madam Alexandra E. can see more potential.. tweak your next collection .. and you'll get there. Still somewhere on my fashion list xoxo.


Style rating: Applaud ( stylish effort) - 'I just want to see a little bit more of their creativeness.. outside of their comfort zone'.
Love me or hate me
Madam Alexandra E.
fashion critic.fashion expert.fashion queen