JUST LET KARL LAGERFELD DO HIS OWN THING PLEASE!!!!!!


I must not ignore this:


Gee whiz.... so much chitter chatter and talk about Mr Lagerfeld's... infamous comments!. For the past few weeks... that's all I.. Madam Alexandra E. has heard about... whilst at my pedicurist... whilst getting a facial... whilst having a massage... whilst just out and about!!... all that has been tittering on the edge of every fashion lovers tongue.. is the loud and proud thoughts of Mr Lagerfeld.

Coming from my fashion throne..... I believe Mr Lagerfeld should be permitted to air his fashionable opinions.. so be it that it may not be agreeable to the ears of 'anti - fashionistas'.

Point being?????? from one 'honest speaking fashion identity to another'... we rare species.. are purely put on this earth.. to transform the fashion industry. Boo hoo that we all had a cry and whinge over his remarks regarding larger forms do not belong on the catwalk.. because fashion runway shows is an illusion and fantasy. Mwah, Mwah Mr Lagerfeld!!! you go ahead and voice yourself loud and clear.

Nodding rapidly... yes, fashion is fantasy on the runway!. How many times must I.. Madam Alexandra E. declare with fashion flaring.. that.. when I am invited to attend collection showings or runway fanfares.. I expect to see the best performance ever from the designista and their stylista'. So yes.... fantasy is the reality on any and every runway show. xoxo.

Mr Lagerfeld is merely thinking out aloud the many thoughts of fashion lovers who hover over wine and cheese to discuss the best topics of the day! He is merely saying what others are too afraid to speak of!!! he is breaking away from the normality of things!!! which in any fashionable world is a must! Mwah xoxo.

So from my critic tongue to Mr Lagerfeld?????? Darling speak your mind as free as you wish we are all entitled to our own opinions! xoxo.

P.S. to the grumpy frumpy -'pro and anti fashion lovers and haters'????.. get over.. move on.. move forward. Must reapply my red lippy. xoxo.


Style rating: Karl Lagerfeld (furore) - Bravo ( Loving it, air kisses all around)


Love me or hate me,


Madam Alexandra E.
fashion critic.fashion expert.fashion queen