FINALLY... QUEENSLAND IS PAYING ATTENTION TO THE STYLIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSHHHH! ( QUEENSLAND'S 50 MOST STYLISH)


From my fashion throne.. and sipping on something bitterly decadent???? and in my comfy Peeptoe shoes.. ( if inch high heels.. could possibly be comfortable?)... I turned my attention to a very big article spread...in a certain Queensland news publication......

Paying tribute to STYLE!!!.... a list of Queensland's 50 Most Stylish. Finally!!! finally!!! finally good old Queensland is picking up the 'style beat!'. This is fantastic... drawing more attention to the dying breed and need on and everything about fashion..... and yes.. style is a big factor. XO.

I cringed a certain mentions of supposed styling identities...... a few I probably would prefer not to mention.. but I am quite certain that they know they weren't really worthy of being on the list....but somehow crept in by sheer... fate????!.

The list would have been very open ended.... depending on the style expectations of the judging panel of course!!!!.. but hey.. I'm not here to tell anybody how to do their job... just as long as it's done correctly that's all!!!!! xoxo.
Very agreeable to the choice of Gail Reid, Miranda Kerr and Kelly Atkinson ( the above image). Lux Lux Lux indeed!


I will forgive the judges choice of including that lady who fronts the face of the 'Suncorp Ad'????? she's so stylishly known that I can't even recall her name??? except for the fact that she reminds me similarly to that of 'Rhonda Burchmore'????? ( entertainer???).

Bravo for the Queensland attention on the style go getters!!!. Becoming all fashionably political... Style and fashion culture is very much influenced and manoeuvred by the media and fashion publications....... so I say... crawl out of your safe ways.. and report on the true juicy of style!!!.. give the Brisbanites...a hint of New York styling??????? it is possible you know!!, but only with group action. Mwah xoxoxo

p.s. The list wasn't great great great.... but I, Madam Alexandra E. is just purely excited that 'style' is plucked and put on the radar!
Madam Alexandra E.... may be one step closer to that mission................

Style rating: Queensland's 50 Most Stylish - Applaud ( Stylish effort)


Love me or hate me

Madam Alexandra E.
fashion critic.fashion expert.fashion queen