LOOKY HERE - NEW ONLINE FASHION HIRE, "MY FASHION AFFAIR - the affair worth having"... so they say.

Looky here.....look what has burst onto our online fashion offerings???. A concept titled "MY FASHION AFFAIR" from the fashion brain of a certain Charlie De Haas.

Stunning webby darling.. very dramatic and standout image.. and loving the punch line.... of 'My Fashion Affair... The affair worth having...'. Anything to do with fashion.. is definately a love affair not to be taken lightly with! xo.

Although the concept is definately not one of the first to be introduced to all fashionista's, it is however a fashion offering.. catering to the need of obviously something missing???.

Catering to the whims of those who obviously have a yearning to indulge in fashion constantly... but the purse strings not necessarily to keep up with it. Rental of high end garments is the motto of "MY FASHION AFFAIR". Just like a dvd rental... rent and return at maximum speed!.

Personally.... I, Madam Alexandra E. believes that rental of fashion fareings is a little bit .... well..... I don't know.. kind of like borrowing a book from the library!.. too many hands and bodys in it, holding it etc... ( but of course I am sure it is well cleaned before you rent anyway). I much prefer to make a purchase.. and who really bothers if it sits in my lovely wardrobe for the next season????... If anything.. when you relaunch it again in another fashion cycle.. it would most likely be known as vintage! ( which is very 'fashionable' at the moment!)xoxo.

But to all those fashionista's who luv that quick turn around of fashion individuality.. then 'My Fashion Affair' would have to be your cup of tea!. Stocking all labels from Camilla & Marc to that of Brisbanites very own fashion entrant Juli Grbac......and I am quite certain.. soon to come... much much more.

Similar to its other online rental neighbours such as 'Dressed up' and 'Princess fashion house' which has been around long before My Fashion Affair.. adopted this rental fashion concept. So really what have I to say of this fashion addiction?.... If it worked for Dressed up and Princess fashion house... then I'm pretty content in saying... it will most likely work for My Fashion affair!!!!!

My critic tongue???... why not?.... it's fashion, it's unique, it's catering to a market.... so why not?.
But then again... it never really tickles my fancy.. the whole addiction to swap nights and hiring fashion??? ... but I do respect the 'fashion needs of others'......Mwah xoxo.

Back to my facial dear..........(yawn).


Do your homework fashion lovers: http://www.myfashionaffair.com.au/


Style rating: My Fashion Affair - Polite Clap ( very fashionably unique)



Love me or hate me



Madam Alexandra E.
fashion critic.fashion expert.fashion queen