CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN: 2010 CAMPAIGN.. SERVING IT UP ON SILVER PLATTERS, CAVIAR POTS AND FRUIT BASKETS.

There is nothing more satisfying to the fashion appetite than to pay witness to the emergence of 'shoe with food'. The latest 2010 campaign for the infamous house of Christian Louboutin, served up their latest collection on silver platters, caviar pots, swishing wine glasses and plump grapes!. The images are absolutely devine..with the effect that foot wear can actually be infused with the delicacies of food.xo.
My critic tongue is in awe of how the artistic path has been taken. Each foot form ( shoe ) creation blended intelligently and creatively into what appears to be canvases of paintings.
The collection could easily be overlooked by the artistic presentation of things.........


This is my favourite...................so girly.. yet for some reason I have my eye on the frilly puff hand bag.. with the ornate chain???. xoxo. luv it.

These pumps are sensually delicate.. yet full of power and strength to 'trod' on plump grapes....hmmmmm if only during the Queen Elizabethan Era the ladies frothed around in these delicacies... fit for the daring royals indeed!

I must declare that a standing ovation must be granted to the team of Christian Louboutin.. for serving up a fine menu for the fashionista who appreciates fashion in its artistic form.

This is what I call : ' thinking outside of the square box '... escaping from the normality and injecting a frivolous element of fantasy and fun, but also mesmerising us through stories from each image. ( a sigh... I don't think I've ever interpreted fashion in such an artistic form!!!)





Style rating: Christian Louboutin 2010 campaign - STANDING OVATION!!!

Love me or hate me

Madam Alexandra E. (k)
fashion stylist.fashion queen.fashion critic

images: style.com