THE WAIT IS OVER: CHELSEA DE LUCA ( NEW WEBSITE FOR VIEWING NOW)

Once again I am paying homage to a truly STYLIIIIIIIIISH accessory Queen. With glee was I, when someone whispered in my ear that the new CHELSEA DE LUCA website was now up, revamped and restyled for viewing!xo.

Although yet to be unveiled is her next collection... however ones fashion taste buds could easily be tickled with the stylish classy and classic accessory offerings which is currently on show and available for purchase.

I must admit that Samantha Wills would have to be my other favourite accessory Queen.. however, her style is of course different to Chelsea De Luca's. Chelsea De Luca manages to epitomise and stir within her creations a sense of 'vintage romanticism.. induced with flares of classic styles raging from bygone era's of when women were delicate muses.

Personally when I adorn a Chelsea De Luca piece.. I truly feel transported to an age of effortless style. Where minimalism can still very much be achieved through a well encrusted cuff, earring, pendant or brooch.
So befitting for the self titled label, Chelsea De Luca to gain international acclaim through her high profile celebrity clients. With an immense loyal following globally... my prediction is that Chelsea De Luca will soon be 'strutting' her creations on runways in the Parisian and American market.. with more collaborations to follow.


Style rating: Chelsea De Luca new website - Bravo ( Loving it, air kisses all around)

Love me or hate me

Madam Alexandra E. (k)
fashion stylist.fashion queen.fashion critic