MY THOUGHTS ON: GAIL SORRONDA Black Chalk Aw 2010 collection......

My little favourite Brisbanite - Parisian designer xoxo. I love the creativeness of Gail Reid.. the talent behind the label Gail Sorronda!.

I have been clicking back and forth on her latest fashion offerings, admiring and well..., just really appreciating her input towards the fashion industry.
Her latest Aw 2010 collection, titled Black Chalk... displays that same 'simplistic black aura'..she somehow so intelligently manages to portray through her creations. Black being her primary signature choice of colour palette.

The feeling this time, is different from the last ( previous collection). Unlike the Parisian morbid -cinematic feel which was channelled in her her last....collection ( which I absolutely adored to death).. her latest, channels more of a wearable and also unwearable impression, ( the possibly unwearable portion could possibly be referring to the 'Space Between the Lines dress' & 'Space between the lines jacket and skirt').

This current collection in my critic tongue opinion.. defines the colour black in a very strong and silhouetted illusion... "I am sharp, strong and independently feminine", this is the first thought rising from the vision before me... the Gail Sorronda - Black Chalk Aw 2010 collection.
This collection appears much more tame???..., nothing too daring or out there, yet it still portrays the distinct style of Gail Reid. At the end of the day... this collection has not deterred me from declaring Gail Sorronda is still one of my fave fashion offerings... xo.

Satisfy your fashion hunger @ http://www.gailsorronda.com/
More pics below xoxo.

Style rating: Bravo ( Loving it, air kisses all around).

Love me or hate me

Madam Alexandra E. (k)





Space between the lines dress





Space between the lines jacket & skirt