IT HAS ARRIVED!! - YDO ( A new fashion concept)

Ladies and gentleman fashionista's!, it has arrived!, Australia's newest ode to the fashion industry, doing its little bit for the 'fashion culture'!! xoxo.

Young Designers Online.. is a fresh concept, catering to all those who want something simply U.N.I.Q.U.E and A.U.S.T.R.A.L.I.A.N. Cleverly tailoring to the needs of the emerged designers.. who simply want to 'give' you 'more'.

YDO.. is bringing together the gung-ho talents of Australia.. the emerging and emerged creatives who make 'big waves' in their own little ways..

The site itself is very simple, and very 'fashion - shopper friendly' ( yay.. the last thing you want is to get lost amongst a bevvy of hundreds of designers and bio's etc...) . YDO.. has exclusively selected a few key designers.. whom they think will give you plenty of 'fashion satisfaction'.xoxo.

I had a breeze of a time... scrolling and clicking through the 'clean' site.. no complications what so ever.

I haven't had the real opportunity to 'divulge' in each of its designers... but will do so randomly in the next coming weeks.. ( just to educate everyone a little a bit about who, what and why of each designer and creation..).

So far.. my critic tongue states: Still very young, I'm not yet about to release any predictions.... but will keep my eye close by...xoxo.

YDO... is a great source for supporting the designers online and their fashion offerings!

Do your homework lovelies... paint on the nail lacquer.. and click away shopping at www.youngdesignersonline.com.au


Style rating: YDO - Bravo ( stylish effort)


Love me or hate me


Madam Alexandra E. (k)