NEON HEARTACHE... THE LOVE OF MY WARDROBE

I promised I would do a piece on the much loved label Neon Heartache.. but regretfully, no images of their latest collection as yet. However I can say, I had the pleasure of adorning a Neon Heartache ensemble....not quite sure what you would call it,,... but lets just say, many appreciators of fashion approached me to stroke the black bird....xoxo.

A mini creation lathered in dark slick black feathers............GORGEOUSxo.

Amelia Duncombe, the beautiful brains behind Neon Heartache.. a little label propelled into existence only a few years ago.. but I believe is just about to peak in presence right about NOW!.
Fashionista's there is no webby..., but coming soon.... so till I get my hands on their recent collection images... you will just have to take my word for it!!! xo.



Style rating: Neon Heartache.... a label that is just about to become HUGE.


Love me or hate me


Madam Alexandra E.(k)