AT LAST.....VIEW THIS: NEON HEARTACHE...

Yay!!!!, finally images of the new love of my wardrobe.. for now.. at this moment...NEON HEARTACHE!!!xoxo.

They don't as yet have a webby... but every fashion lover can track down the creative creations of Amelia Duncombe ( beauty brains behind Neon Heartache) at http://www.youngdesignersonline.com.au/, so until she has a webby... click your way to the YDO webby.xo

What is it that intrigues me about Neon Heartache creations???... hmm.. well it screams mystery...!!!, it commands your instant attention!, it's sharp, no frou frous, bells or whistles or hum dingy things.... Hardly or not even an embellishment to be found!, instead it simply makes a very clear bold statement..., no messing around, straight to the point lines, cuts and form! xoxo. I love, love, love.

A label clearly about to peak... I sense that Neon Heartache is just about to land in its rightful position in the fash. industry.

I am in love with this ........xxxxx



Whilst Neon Heartache may not be favoured by everyone..., it takes a refined taste in fashion palette.. to really appreciate the visions of tomorrow...mwah xo.

Style rating: Neon Heartache - Standing Ovation! ( love, love , love)

Love me or hate me

Madam Alexandra E. (k)