TATO & MEMI - DESERT LILY Aw 010..........oh yes indeed.

I'm back......... back to the 'daily fashionable grind', where I sip my tea, slip on my flats ( giving my lovelies a break), slide on a free flowing smock.. and pen my critic view.

Autumn 10.. is breezing its way through out fashion conscious minds. Fashion creatives all over are busily working to create pieces that are befittingly wearable and suitable for the Autumn breeze.. but also not exactly accomodating to the chilly evenings ( who cares.. just slip on a bolero or blazer!!)
I am penning my fashion tongue on a Sydney duo label popularly known as " Tato & Memi". The label and it's creations thoroughly intrigued me.. and so my busy bodyness requested for my fave pics of Tato & Memi to be forwarded to my "inbox".

Inspiration for the current Tato & Memi Autumn 010 collection - Desert Lily, derives from the feeling of imagining the harsh bold and confronting climate of the desert. Think hot, burnt colours in palettes of ember along with combined prints... collaborating with a myriad of textures all suitable to the Wintery climates. Yes.. so take minute and pause..and think: Desert climate colour pallettes infused with the feeling of the Wintery winds.

The current collection, I absolutely adore... all too often fashion creatives think Autumn/ Winter is restricted only to the morbidly drab dead darks of the pallette. Tato & Memi have catered for the women who boldly injects colour into her Autumn wardrobe, she obviously puts colour ahead of comfort!xoxo.

I love how each garment strongly suggests that the fashionista can have every option of transitioning herself into the Autumn climate. For now,.. if it's not chilly winds.. then team your latest Tato & Memi creation... without the leggings????

My verdict?.. Tato & Memi.. has struck a very wearable collection this season...fashionably wearable indeed.

Style Rating: Applaud ( stylish effort) xoxo.

Love me or hate me

Madam Alexandra E. (k)
P.S. more images below courtesy of Tato & Memi - Desert Lily Aw 010 collection