YSL LA LAQUE LONG LASTING ......XOXO MUST HAVE NOW.


Ok, fashionistas' please listen carefully and seriously. The must have touch up for this Autumn /Winter period would have to be YSL La Laque Long Lasting stormy grey nail lacquer!!!, has everyone put that down in their 'must get, fashion list?'xo.

I recently invested in one and let me declare.. this oh so smokey colour palette is the perfect side serving addition to any fashion combination!.

If YSL is not suitable for your purse strings then.. if you must, settle for something very similar!!, but I'm warning you, the durability may not have longevity!!

Think, tights, blazer, statement neck piece, ankle booties, vintage lace neck scarf, seriously long mane.. topped off with GREY LACQUER!!!!.... Autumn/ Winter here you come.

Does everybody remember this?: YSL La Laque Long Lasting nail Lacquer, GREY!!! xoxo.


Style rating: Standing Ovation


Love me or hate me


Madam Alexandra E. (k)