MAKE SEAN FAMOUS: OH WHAT A SHAME!


Oh what a complete shame! why isn't the little Brisbane label 'Make Sean Famous' participating in this years Mercedes Benz Fashion Festival?

I was truly predicting big things for this underground men's label. Kind of like another hooray moment as it was for Daniel Alexander when he pulled out that lacy creation!xo.

I've heard whispers that Mr Barker the creative behind 'Make Sean Famous' is taking a seat back and 'reassessing' the business.... in my opinion?, maybe he's just cleverly re-thinking, re-inventing and re-igniting the perfect moment to re-introduce the brand. ( smart little thing is he xoxo).

I am a true advocate for Male fashion.. ( the Male-ista). Brisbane is slowly, offering so much more temptations for the male fashion lover form.. and honestly?, I am very excited!.

There is nothing more appealing than to have a male form take that little bit of extra effort in investing in his wardrobe. Soon enough, gone will be the days of the boring thought " Men have very little fashion options", but instead I declare to all male form.. 'THINK OUTSIDE OF THE BOX!", look into the 'future'.. ( sounding too much like some clairvoyant, preaching on a fashionable mission!xox)

Anyway my point back to Mr Barker... focus on one conception, is it the 'shoe?, the men's wear? or the bag?'. As a designer who has just entered the market it's best to brand and market yourself on one particular offering, and then as the following progresses.. naturally the induction of other products can follow.

For e.g. I love the idea of The Make Sean Famous 'The Crux Jean"... I would simply call it 'The Crux'. The crux I predict could be a very big fashion moment for The Make Sean Famous label... kind of like how 'the rat' leggings for were sass and bide.. and of course their signature jeans.

I would love to see... your little following standing around the streets of Brisbane, and nationally if possible with hand written sign posts reading..'Make Sean Famous'... and handing out postcard sized images of 'The Crux'.. and of course details of where and how!...( just an idea xo, what a fabulously creative marketing stunt!)

Just something little for you to think about Mr Barker xoxo. Make Sean Famous... INDEED.



Love me or hate me

Madam Alexandra E. (k)