Plus Size Vs Fashion World Size.

The debate over real size models Vs Fashion World Models...... hmmmm never ending airing of debatable opinions.

A certain fashion agent was miffed over their 'real life' models not being selected for a particular fashion show this year.... ( as they were welcome with open arms last year).. well honey.. fashion is fickle..you're either needed or you're not!xx, get over it.. and trump on!

Applause, applause to Mr Alex Perry for making a recent comment to the Daily Telegraph.. about his right to choose his own models, stating " Nobody is going to tell me how to pick models" - Alex Perry. I couldn't agree more!!

The Fashion World is a Realistic Fantasy World.. where the imaginations of the creative minds come to life. What starts off in a blue print format... soon comes to real life played out on the catwalk.

I have before aired my thoughts about this topic.. and I still haven't changed my position!.. I don't know about you,... but I love attending shows that depict a model muse.. who displays the creation according to her creative master.. ( the designer). I am inclined to be propelled into a fantasy fashion world.. where I can view models sashaying down catwalks to the rhythm of their own beat.. and not to the rhythm of their over sized hips.... ( yes, yes.. this part is going to cause controversy.... but hey it's my opinion~!xx).

I am also not against the right for designers to happily choose their image!.. if so and so designer requires a plus size model for their creation.. then so bit it!.. but please don't take away the designers rights to also have the option of 'the other model'.

Maybe it comes down to the Designers' Rights!!!??? xxx mwah.



Love me or hate me


Madam Alexandra E. (k)