FASHION THOUGHTS

I'm back.. and now Off on a guest speaking assignment............................xx.

But before I venture off, I leave you with a few of my whimsical fashion thoughts:

It was lovely to see the Mbff doing their work selecting models for the Bris. Fashion Event, and such a sight, to see the designers seated either side.. not really knowing what to do... being in an environment with so many other like minded creatives!xx

Saw Mr LB... saying on television something about selecting healthier models or something for this years show. Here we go again... "fight for the right to have full bodied models sashaying down the runway".. NO COMMENT.. I'm sure everyone already knows how I feel about this particular topic!

Oh, I must say, before I forget.. very deserving for Mr George Wu to be selected as one of the finalists to go onto the next round of the Chambord Shine Awards... I was slightly puzzled when Talulah posted on it's FB page that they had won the awards?????.. Ummm you mean you have been selected along with two other labels to progress onto the next level.xx


Love me or hate me


Madam Alexandra E. (k)